IGA Awards of Excellence 2019
Leading IGA stores across Australia are celebrating after winning awards at the prestigious annual IGA Awards Of Excellence held on the Gold Coast, 15 July 2019.
The awards recognise and celebrate not only the IGA stores that are an integral part of their local communities, but also the store teams who regularly go above and beyond to enhance the shopping experience. The award criteria included customer service, community pride, department excellence, brand values, sales, profits, merchandising and the store’s overall performance.
Among the winners we are proud to see also this year several customers of ours.
- IGA Baldivis – WA (IGA Meat Department of the Year, Grocery & GM Department of the Year, Dairy/Freezer Department of the Year)
- Preston St IGA – WA (IGA Bakery Department of the Year, Fresh Produce Department of the Year, Store of the Year)
- IGA Express Swanbourne Market – WA (IGA Xpress Small Format Innovation Award)
- IGA Exmouth – WA (IGA Customer Service & Experience Award)
- IGA Dromana – VIC (SUPA IGA Bakery Department of the Year)
- Brighton Foodland IGA – SA (Retail Transformation & Innovation Award)
We have got also actively involved in the two winning Romeo’s stores: Food Hall IGA Summer Hill – NSW (SUPA IGA Meat Department of the Year) and Food Hall IGA MLC Martin Place – NSW (IGA Delicatessen Department of the Year).
The big one is the National Retailer of the year – Fresh St Market IGA in Atherton (QLD), also awarded as SUPA IGA of the Year, SUPA IGA Grocery & GM Department of the Year, SUPA IGA Fresh Produce Department of the Year.