AJ Baker & Sons has celebrated continued growth since being established in 1920. It is that growth, teamed with solid management and innovation that has placed our company in the position to engage in large projects.
Our human resources number is approx. 245. This investment enables our business to resource all aspects of the operation to the level of excellence we demand. We are:
- Directors: setting the vision for our success
- Senior Management: driving the vision of the Directors
- Sales Executives: offering quality products at a price to complete the job, not just win the job
- Sale Support/Customer Service: committed to excellence in customer satisfaction
- Procurement: sourcing world leading products and efficient supply chains
- Installation Specialist: installing your project on time and budget
- Designers/Draftsman: ensuring your vision looks great and functional
- Installation Technician: making your project as you envisaged, on time and budget
- Service Co-ordination Supervisors: the first point of contact to solve technical issues
- Service Technicians: courteous, efficient problem solvers
- Commissioning engineers: our specialist commissioners ensure the refrigeration and A/C plant is set up and optimized to maintain the highest possible efficiency
- Warehouse: orders received and dispatched timely and undamaged
- Administration: keeping the business moving internally
Our success depends largely on the ability to control and integrate the available resources that at any given time have the capability to undertake the existing work program. AJ Baker & Sons are proud to maintain a large workforce in the different states.
As well as our own in-house facilities we employ a variety of specialist sub-contractors for the supply and installation of capital refrigeration equipment. The management co-ordination and supervision are accepted as our total responsibility.
Sub-contractors are selected based on the quality of their work and past experience that AJ Baker & Sons have had with them. We also place high emphasis on subcontractors to provide innovation where costs saving engineering solutions are practical but never compromise standards or quality on the services that are being offered.