Manitowoc Ice is America's number one selling brand of ice machine and we are the Australian exclusive importer.
Since its inception in 1964, Manitowoc Ice, Inc. has been on the cutting edge of technology and conservation. The Manitowoc Ice team is committed to providing products that not only satisfy customer needs but also add value to the equipment investment by reducing energy costs and emphasizing food safety.
- Innovation and customer support has enabled Manitowoc Ice to become America's #1 selling brand of ice machine.
- They have been the first to create an aesthetically designed line of ice machines, the first in establishing a new category of innovative remote condensing, the first to design ice machines in order to meet the demanding criteria for Sanitation established by NSF/ANSI Standard 12-2003.
- Intelligent Diagnostics provide constant and reliable monitoring of refrigeration systems. In turn, that information is used to improve energy management, set proper productions levels, streamline cleaning processes, ease food safety concerns, maintain ice quality and quickly display up to date service information.
- The NEO Undercounter provides new levels in performance, Intelligence and convenience, in an all-in-one solution.
- The company designs, manufactures and markets a complete ice machine product line with 200+ models in ice-making capacities from 30 to 1536 kg per day.
- All Manitowoc ice machines use environmentally friendly non-CFC refrigerants (many are Energy Star compliant).
- The product line also includes ice storage bins, floor standing ice dispensers, ice machine accessories and a group of cleaning and sanitizing water filters.
- In 2015 alone, ENERGY STAR and its partners saved American businesses and consumers 503 billion kilowatt hours and $34 billion dollars on their energy bills, while achieving broad emission reductions.
Choose from Manitowoc's extensive range of ice cube, flake and nugget machines, ice dispensers and storage bins. Also available is the range of large capacity ice dispensers from Kloppenberg.