Fine Food Australia 2019
11 September 2019
Day 3 at the Fine Food Australia 2019, and only 2 days to go before closure. Time is running out to discover all the amazing features of the world class cabinets in our stand: it is one of the widest ranges that we have ever displayed in a show. Come on over to our booth HP6 to have a talk with our sales team. You will find all the following products:
• Enixe 100 and Ergo 100 serve-over deli counters, Esprit 200 patisserie counter, Ethos H vertical display hot case, and the new Energy semi-vertical display by Criocabin.
• Flex LS single-deck display and Twice double-fold Island by Columbia.
• The Multicity range (Multifresco Plus semi-vertical chiller, Multifresh Plus vertical chiller and Multifreeze Plus multi-deck freezer) and Offlip 3 Green by Bonnet Neve.
• Snelle 350 and Snelle 650 upright cake/patisserie displays, Isola Inox salad bar, and Meat Dry Age by Tecfrigo.
• Shelly multi-deck dairy chiller by IARP.
• Spring serve-over deli counter by Eurocryor.
• Quick Serve multi-deck hot display by Ubert.
In the dedicated section of our booth you can find also a wide range of Manitowoc Ice machines.
• M Series ice machines are designed from the ground up to meet your operational demands for a worry-free, simple-to-use ice machine. Manitowoc created an affordable, reliable ice machine at a price that’s well within reach. There are only three controls you need: On, Off and Clean.
• Indigo Series feature an easy digital display that allows easy communication between operator and ice machine. From cleaning messages to self-diagnostics, this machine does it all. Most of the models are “energy star” qualified and the ice programming feature automatically adjusts ice production based on our day-to-day needs.
• Sotto is the new under counter ice machine from Manitowoc Ice, a unique plug-and-play with industry-leading performance. It will quietly do its job-reliably making quality, clean and clear ice-while allowing you to put greater emphasis on your customers. It is the perfect solution for venues where just a few large cubes in the glass are preferred, such as restaurants, bars, cafés, coffee shops, and delis.